Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review: Sleep Tight

Sleep Tight Sleep Tight by Rachel Abbott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I usually refuse to start a series anywhere but Book 1 but reading this series in order isn't necessary and thank you to the novel gods for that. This was a great book! I was as invested in Olivia and her overly psychotic husband as I was in DCI Douglas. That is rare for me, especially in series where one person is the common focus character in each book of that series.

Now, as literary villains go, Robert is a Class A psycho. I mean the lengths he goes to to control Olivia rivals Hannibal Lecter's menu. Insanity doesn't quite give you the right feeling but you'll understand after you've read the book. And I suggest you do that!


*Read via Amazon Prime Reading

View all my reviews