Friday, April 21, 2017

Review: BODYBUILDING FOR WEIGHT LOSS: "FACTS" ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH BODY BUILDING THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT

BODYBUILDING FOR WEIGHT LOSS: BODYBUILDING FOR WEIGHT LOSS: "FACTS" ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS THROUGH BODY BUILDING THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT by James Eaton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There are a thousand different ways to lose weight and a thousand different books that tell you how to do it. Some of them are gimmicky, some are unsafe, and some are smart. I put this book on my Smart shelf. Short and right to the point, this is an overall well balanced approach to losing weight and building healthy muscle through weight training. It's a step by step process laid out in a way that feels personal to the reader. I do want to talk about the way he says to calculate body fat for women... good grief, that's a PROCESS. Women really are complicated! The writer provides solid advice for creating healthy meal plans that actually made me want to cook. For a girl who loves food, that's a must. Also, being a visual person, the photos he provided of the workout moves were very helpful. My favorite thing about this book is that it is written in a witty tone without losing credibility, it makes sense. Eaton motivates the reader to make long term, healthy diet changes and to care for and love their body while pushing for the best results.

View all my reviews