Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Spirituality 103, the Forgiveness Code: Finding the Light in Our Shadows

Spirituality 103, the Forgiveness Code: Finding the Light in Our Shadows Spirituality 103, the Forgiveness Code: Finding the Light in Our Shadows by Ivan Figueroa-Otero
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The third and final book in this trilogy devoted to teaching one to live a truly spiritual life. I have not read 101 and 102 so going into this cold may give me a different outlook on it than those who have been with the author since book 1. I admire the idea of forgiveness and achieving a sense of well being and overall peace through the act of forgiveness. Perhaps that's because I hold onto grudges like a life vest but the way the author writes makes me want to at least try his teachings. That is, after all, the point of writing a book like this, right? In my opinion, the epilogue was excellent for wrapping up the trilogy - even without having read the first two! Another four books are to come in the same vein? Count me in.

I agree that this book will probably be best understood by more mature readers. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, they'll grow into it eventually.

View all my reviews