Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review: SORCERERS' DYNASTY

SORCERERS' DYNASTY SORCERERS' DYNASTY by Stephen Perkins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Intro to Sorcerers' Dynasty: "The new age of darkness was about to fall. It was the epoch of nightmares, demons, and hateful spirits, hatched out from the foul womb of mankind's subconscious."

Dark, right? Alternate histories tend to go that route and author Stephen Perkins provides no break from the norm. I want to say very little about the plot because discovering every little thing in this flipped inside out fantasy gave me the optimum reading experience.

To every positive there is a negative, or so they say. The negatives in Sorcerers' Dynasty, for me, came with wildly changing personality traits and actions of numerous characters. Some of the inconsistencies came within one scene and my beta reading spidey senses were trembling. I said earlier that learning everything about this world and the story was enjoyable, and it was. However, it was a LOT. By a lot, I mean perhaps too much for one book. There is so much more that could be expounded upon to the extend of enough content for several books.

View all my reviews