Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: Confidential

Confidential Confidential by Ellie Monago
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this book, hence the 3 star rating.

What I liked:
*Anything psychology related, in treatment therapy being the holy grail of subject matter for me.
*The sucky therapist gets murdered.
*The murderer doesn't get punished for killing before mentioned sucky therapist.

What I hated:
*Pretty much every character, especially the women, but even the detective investigating the murder.
*Who the killer turned out to be because if you read the book, you're probably with me on how that should have gone down.
*Female characters written as stereotypical, weak willed fools . All of them. Every female in the book is written that way and it got old quickly.

View all my reviews