Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: Passage to Sunrise: A novel

Passage to Sunrise: A novel Passage to Sunrise: A novel by Bruno Jambor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For readers who enjoy espionage, terrorist plots, clandestine government operations and the stereotypical macho action, Passage to Sunrise by Bruno Jambor looks to be a par for the course novel. However, this one melds into something unique as it finds itself listed on Religious and Christian reading lists. I did not see that coming and to be honest, if the faith based background had been prominently declared, I might have rolled my eyes because... well, the two genres aren't traditionally paired plot-wise, right?

Mr. Jambor is a talented writer who creates memorable characters and weaves a sense of reality through his entire story that feels organic. At the end the reader finds out there is a prequel available called Wildfire in the Desert. I am a reader that drools for a prequel to a story I love so I'm sure many fans will be rushing to devour that as well.

View all my reviews