Thursday, July 2, 2020

Review: The Power of Your Past & the True calling of Your Soul!

The Power of Your Past & the True calling of Your Soul! The Power of Your Past & the True calling of Your Soul! by Angelika Schulze
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Self Love Self Worth & Vocation| The Power of Your Past & the True calling of Your Soul!: 23 Highly Effective Exercises - Overcome the Feeling of Low Self Worth & Discover Your Vocation
by Angelika Schulze

Say that title five times fast, I dare ya,

This author's past experience with abuse and dysfunction gives her an extra layer of trustability and makes her an excellent source for this kind of self-improvement. There is an emphasis on both past and present experiences and their impact on our mental health. She writes with clarity and devotion to the subject. It's very clear in the text how strongly she feels about the truth of what she says. I haven't read thousands of books in this genre but based on my limited experience, that feeling coming through that strongly is rare. Who doesn't like a super positive self-help book? I suggest you try this one.

View all my reviews