Friday, January 25, 2019

Review: Ariella's Escape

Ariella's Escape Ariella's Escape by Carolee Croft
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ariella had always believed that the life of a warrior should include indulging in wine and men whenever they were on offer…

This is a feminist romance if I ever read one. Male slaves and female warriors are the stuff of old school romance in reverse and it's refreshing, overall. I'm not someone to rallies against traditional male and female roles but I know people who do and literature like this is something they absolutely flock to read. I'm glad there is this out there for them.

Ariella's Escape is labeled as book one in a series named The Stars at Zenith. Ariella and Demetrius battle forces of fantasy and flirtation in this action packed novel by Carolee Croft. I'm excited to see where the author goes with this story and characters.

View all my reviews