Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review: The Blueprint For Back Pain: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical Solutions

The Blueprint For Back Pain: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical Solutions The Blueprint For Back Pain: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical Solutions by Bradford Butler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Blueprint For Back Pain: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical Solutions, a book anyone suffering from back pain should read. I personally have seen back pain negatively alter someone's life and the anguish I witnessed isn't something I'd wish on anyone. Dr. Bulter brings forth a full scope look at treatment in a non-judgmental way despite his obvious preference for non-surgical methods.

There are cases where only strong pain meds and surgery will relieve a patient's back pain and for those, I fully support that avenue of treatment. Where The Blueprint for Back Pain shines is clarifying where back pain originates from, the spine, and skillfully going through non-surgical methods of treatment such as acupuncture, massage, chiropractic techniques and decompression. The chapter on prevention is perhaps the most important one and for this reason I would just as readily recommend this book to someone who doesn't have back pain as I would to someone already suffering through it.

View all my reviews