Thursday, February 22, 2018

Review: Bible Giants of Faith: Bible Study Guides

Bible Giants of Faith: Bible Study Guides Bible Giants of Faith: Bible Study Guides by James Taiwo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bible Giants of Faith: Bible Study Guides (My Bible Stories Book 1) by James Taiwo is probably a great book for outwardly religious people or those interested in the Christian faith and the teachings of the bible. I do not happen to fall into one of those categories so I had to look at this book from a different angle. I, of course, know many of the stories in the Bible and I know the basics of Christianity
so I didn't go in totally blind. Bible Giants of Faith really just retells the stories of 10 ordinary people God used to spread his teachings, so to speak; Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah, Daniel, Esther, and Peter. I think all examples of people living the best they can and doing the best they can are inspirational and those told in the Bible are no different. This was well written with few errors and for being a clearly religious book, the author managed to avoid that condescending preachiness that is so often found in the genre.

View all my reviews