Friday, February 2, 2018

Review: Quotes from an Aquarius in the Age of Aquarius: Steadfast Quotes for Changing Times

Quotes from an Aquarius in the Age of Aquarius: Steadfast Quotes for Changing Times Quotes from an Aquarius in the Age of Aquarius: Steadfast Quotes for Changing Times by Richard Aaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A long name for a relatively short read. Quotes from an Aquarius in the Age of Aquarius: Steadfast Quotes for Changing Times. That's a mouthful! Richard Aaron puts forth a book composed of quotes based on positivity and moving smoothly through a changing world. Shelved in self-help, philosophy, and motivational, this is a book one could and probably should keep around for those moments when you find yourself wondering just how you're going to make yourself get through this or that. As an Aries, I wonder if quotes from my astrological sign might better suit me though. I'm kidding, obviously, but I do wonder if more sign related advice is headed our way. A series, perhaps?

I will admit that some of the quotes left me scratching my head but given enough time to think about it, I could think up situations where it would be relevant. Overall, this is a cool idea for a book and I did enjoy reading it.

View all my reviews