Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review: DUALITY OF TIME: Complex-Time Geometry and Perpetual Creation of Space

DUALITY OF TIME: Complex-Time Geometry and Perpetual Creation of Space DUALITY OF TIME: Complex-Time Geometry and Perpetual Creation of Space by Mohamed Haj Yousef
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

DUALITY OF TIME: Complex-Time Geometry and Perpetual Creation of Space (The Single Monad Model of The Cosmos Book 2). I hate to sound like a yokel but that title alone is a bit intimidating. The author, Mohamed Haj Yousef, is a scholar and obviously a man of superior intelligence. His grasp of physics along with the incredibly vast array of other themes that are discussed in Duality of Time is astonishing. The notion of time travel and alternate realities is as fascinating as it is complicated but somehow this author was able to put his ideas out there in a way that can be at least understood superficially by the average person. I will be going back to reread parts to get a better understanding of the parts I am most interested in. I enjoyed reading this much more than I expected to when I initially read the title and then the summary. It's nice when you come off a book feeling a tad smarter or more informed.

View all my reviews