Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: Terrifying Tales Unleashed

Terrifying Tales Unleashed Terrifying Tales Unleashed by Scott D. Gottschalk
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Creepy, scary short stories are one of my favorite things to read so Terrifying Tales Unleashed by Scott D. Gottschalk didn't sit on my To Read list very long at all. Each story in this book is more macabre than the last but the most brilliant thing is that the fear is delivered via a wide range of avenues; werewolves, aliens, zombies, ghosts and even run of the mill mortals. There are fun, unexpected twists to many of the tales that you don't see coming.

There are a couple entries that, on the surface, seem almost cheesy but you'll find yourself thinking about those the most after you've finished them. If you are a fan of the darker side of literature, Terrifying Tales Unleashed will be a welcome addition to your bookshelves. I have already lent it to a few friends and they have all enjoyed it as much as I did.

View all my reviews