Friday, February 22, 2019

Review: Health-Wealth For You: 11 Steps To Save Big & Live Healthy

Health-Wealth For You: 11 Steps To Save Big & Live Healthy Health-Wealth For You: 11 Steps To Save Big & Live Healthy by Josh Luke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Here is another Josh Luke foray into the abyss that is the American healthcare system; Health - Wealth For You: 11 Steps To Save Big & Live Healthy. This is the third book by Luke I've read, the second in what I can only assume will be a Health - Wealth series. In this installment, the author lays out specific steps to follow to not only navigate but take advantage of the quagmire that is our healthcare system. A sort of How To manual for making sound decisions for the average family's personal and financial health.

I haven't been the biggest fan of the way this author has come across in the past but I believe that's simply due to my own personal issue because he has a very devoted following. I can objectively say that his message is clearly stated and his background suggests he has all the experience necessary to be giving the advice he is giving. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who followed his plan to find out some real life outcomes.

View all my reviews