Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review: Health - Wealth: 9 Steps to Financial Recovery

Health - Wealth: 9 Steps to Financial Recovery Health - Wealth: 9 Steps to Financial Recovery by Josh D. Luke
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Health - Wealth: 9 Steps To Financial Recovery is the second book I've read on healthcare written by Dr. Josh Luke. It cannot be said that the man doesn't know what he's talking about, he definitely does. He presents the facts bluntly, something that is unquestionably necessary when talking about health and wealth. I know this is written for an audience of business owners and managers but certainly the subject matter is relevant to all Americans and I would encourage everyone to get informed.

This is purely a personal opinion and really has no bearing on the validity of the information Dr. Josh Luke provides in his books but I think I would quickly tire of conversations with him because they would be all about him. Yes, he's a successful man, there's no doubt about that and there are instances throughout the book where he shows himself humble but humility is not this man's strong suit. Some readers might be turned off by the brag rich tone of this author.

View all my reviews